Happy Christmas Day & Quaid on 25 December 2018, a Public Holiday has announced in Sindh. So, The Sindh Govt has issued a notification.
However, The Government has issued a Notification NO.SOC (SGA&CD) 27(4) (03)/06. The government of Sindh services, general administration, and coordination department Karachi have issued on 22nd December 2018. Therefore, a Public Holiday on Quaid & Christmas Day Outfit in Sindh will be observed on 25 December 2018.
In addition, the Government of Sindh has declared 25th December 2018, (Tuesday) as Public Holiday throughout the Province of Sindh on Quaid-e-Azam Day. Similarly, the Christian community will observe a happy Christmas day for all offices. So, these are all offices like (Semi-Autonomous Bodies), Autonomous, Local Councils and Corporations under an Administrative Control (Government of Sindh) except essential services.
- Punjab Police Pay Package Revision Request of Finance
- Family Pension Complete Assistance Chart 2020
- Conveyance Allowance 2020 Payment Recovery
- Pay & Pension Disbursement and Bank Holidays 2020
- MS Excel Pension Calculator for Retired Employees
MUMTAZ ALI SHAH CHIEF SECRETARY GOVERNMENT OF SINDH
: Karachi, dated the 22nd December 2018
Lastly, Copy Forwarded to the following Offices:
In other words, a copy is advanced for Info and essential act to -1. Firstly, the Secretary, Establishment Division, Government of Pakistan, Islamabad. 2. The Chairman, Planning & Development Board, Sindh, Karachi. 3. A Senior, Member (Board of Revenue) Sindh, (including all Members Board of Revenue Sindh) Hyderabad. 4. The Accountant General Sindh, Karachi. 5. The Registrar, High Court of Sindh, Karachi. 6. The Chairman, Enquiries & Anti-Corruption, Establishment Sindh, Karachi.
7. The Chairman, Sindh Public Service Commission, Karachi. 8. The Principal Secretary to Governor, Sindh, Karachi. 9. The Principal Secretary to Chief Minister, Sindh, Karachi. 10. The Military Secretary to Governor, Sindh. 11. The Administrative Secretaries (All), Government of Sindh. 12. The Secretary, Provincial Assembly (Sindh), Karachi. 13. The Secretary Provincial Ombudsman Secretariat, Karachi. 14. The Inspector-General of Police, Sindh, Karachi. 15. The Commissioners (All) / Deputy Commissioners (All) in Sindh. 16. The Consultant to Chief Secretary, Sindh for Courts Affairs, Karachi.
17. The Deputy Secretary (Staff) to thief Secretary, Sindh. 18. The Section Officer (Public), Government of Pakistan, Ministry of Interior, Islamabad, with reference to their letter No. F.No.2/14/2017 (Public) dated 26.01.2018. 19. The Head of Attached Departments / Corporations / Autonomous, Bodes / Serra. Autonomous Bodies / Local Councils in Sindh. 20. The Director (Public Relations) to Chief Secretary, Sindh. 21. The Private Secretary to Chief Secretary, Sindh, Karachi. 22. PS. to Secretary (GA), SGA&CD, Govt. of Sindh, Karachi. 23. Lastly, PA to Deputy Secretary (B&A), SGA&CO, Govt. of Sindh, Karachi.
(FAWAD MUHAMMAD JUNEJO) SECTION OM (CTC)