CIRCULAR No. 02/07/2018-Public dated Islamabad, the 1st February 2019 regarding Bank Holiday with All Public Holidays 2019 in A Year Calendar by the interior ministry government Pakistan.
Subject: PUBLIC Holidays & OPTIONAL HOLIDAYS YEAR-2019
The Public Holidays & Optional Holidays about Muslim Festivals and for Minorities *Holidays* for a Calendar Year- 2019 as under:-
1 Kashmir Day Tuesday 5th February 2019
2 Pakistan Day (23rd March) Saturday 23rd March 2019
3 Labor Day (1st May) Wednesday 1st May 2019
4 Eid-ul-Fitr, (1st Shawal 1440 AH) Wednesday, Thursday & Friday 5th, 6th & 7th June 2019
5 Eid-ul-Adha, (10 Zilhaj 1440 AH) Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday •12th, 13th & 14th August 2019
6 Independence Day (14th August) Wednesday 14th August 2019
7 Ashura (9th & 10th Muharram 1441 AH) Monday &Tuesday • 9th & 10th September 2019
8 Eid Milad-un-Nabi (12 Rabi-ul-Awal 1441 AH) Monday • 11th November 2019
9 Quaid-e-Azam Day Wednesday 25th December 2019
10 Christmas Wednesday 25th December 2019
11 A day after Christmas Thursday 26th December 2019 (For Christians only)
2. The following will be Bank Holidays. However, on these days the Banks will be remained closed for public but NOT for their employees:-
A. Tuesday. January 1, 2019
B. Wednesday, May 7, 2019 (Corresponding to 1st Ramzan 1440 AH subject to appearance of Moon)
C. Monday, July 1, 2019
1 New Year Day Tuesday 1st January 2019
2 Basant Panchami Wednesday 9th February 2019
3 Shiv Ratri Monday 4th March 2019
4 Holi Tuesday 21st March 2019
5 Dulhan Tuesday 21st March 2019
6 Shab-e-Meraj (27 Rajab 1440 A.H) Thursday * 4th April 2019
7 Baisakhi Festival Sunday 14th April 2019
8 Good Friday on Friday 19th April 2019
9 Eid-e-Rizwan (Bahai’s Community only) Sunday 21st April 2019
10 Shab-e-Barat (15 Shaban 1440 A.H) Sunday *21st April 2019
11 Easter Sunday 21st April 2019
12 Day After Easter Monday 22nd April 2019
13 Buddha Purnima Saturday 18th May 2019
14 Nauroze (Parsi’s New Year Day) Saturday 17th August 2019
15 Birthday of Lord Zoroaster (Khordad Sal) Thursday 22nd August 2019
16 Krishna Janam Ashtami Saturday 24th August 2019
17 Durga Puja Sunday 6th October 2019
18 Dussehra Tuesday 8th October 2019
19 Birthday Gum Valmik Sawami Jee Sunday 13th October 2019
20 Diwali Sunday 27th October 2019
21 Birthday of Gum Nanak Dev jee Tuesday 12th November 2019
22 Chelum (20 Safar 1441 A.H) Sunday *20th November 2019
23 Giyarvhee Sharif (11th Rabi-us-Sani 1441 A.H) Monday 9th December 2019
NOTE: In the case of Muslim Festivals the dates of Holidays are based on anticipated dates and are subject to the appearance of Moon for which a separate Notification will be issued by Ministry of Interior.
3. Servants working under Government craving to benefit themselves of *Optional Holidays* shall gross past permission of a Head of concerned office and no Servants working under Government shall be decided more than one *Optional Holiday* in the case of Muslims and three Optional Holidays for Non-Muslims in a Calendar Year-2019.
4. A concession grant should not affect any displacement of work. Muslim Optional Holidays case a number of people allowable to reward *Optional Holidays* should be controlled in a way so by way of to passable staff is obtainable for good extension of work.
5. The Optional Holidays are denominational and may be allowed at the discretion of the Head of Office, provided that work is not suffered.
6. A Government Servant should ordinarily be refined an Optional Holiday that is of religious significance to him and the refusal is likely to decrease the number of such holidays to which she/he is entitled.
The Principal Information Officer, Press Information Department, Islamabad.
1. President’s Secretariat (Personal). OSD (Adam). Aiwan-e-Sadr. Islamabad. 2. President’s Secretariat (Public), DS (Admin), Aiwan-e-Sadr, Islamabad. 3. Prime Minister’s Office (Internal), OSD (Admin), Islamabad. 4. Prime Minister’s Office (Public), DS (Admin), Islamabad. 5. The Chief Election Commissioner of Pakistan, Islamabad. 6. The Auditor General of Pakistan, Islamabad 7. The Auditor General of Pakistan Revenue, Islamabad. 8. The Joint Staff HQrs, Chaklala, Rawalpindi. 9. GHQ, Rawalpindi. 10. All Ministries / Divisions. II. The Registrar, Supreme Court of Pakistan, Islamabad. 12. Secretary, Senate Secretariat, Islamabad. II. Secretary, National Assembly Secretariat, Islamabad. It. Chief Secretaries, Government of Punjab (Lahore), Sindh (Karachi), Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (Peshawar). Baluchistan (Quetta). Gilgit Baltistan (Gilgit) and AMR (Muzaffarabad). 15. The Director-General, ISI, Islamabad. 16. The Director-General, IB, Islamabad. 17. The Chief Commissioner, ICT (Admin), Islamabad. 18. The Manager, State Bank of Pakistan, Islamabad. 19. Secretary, Wafaqi Mohtasib’s Secretariat, Islamabad. 20. Secretary. Wafaqi Tax Ombudsman’s Secretariat, Islamabad. 21. The Chairman CDA, Islamabad. 22. Director (Media), Minister of State for Interior, Islamabad with the request to ensure its publication in all Daily News Papers. 23. Director to Minister of State la Interior, Islamabad. 24. PS to Minister of State for Interior, Islamabad. 25. SPS to Secretary, Ministry of Interior. Islamabad. 26. PS to Special Secretary. Ministry of Interior. Islamabad. 27. PS to Additional Secretary-I, II & III, MA) Interior. Islamabad. 28. DS (Admn) Ministry of Interior, with the request to direct the System Administrator (IT) to upload said Press Release on the official website of this Minister.
Notification Bank Holiday with All Public Holidays 2019 in A Year Calendar
KPK Winter Vacations 2019-2020 extended for all schools in the Province
Bank Holidays 2020 and Pay Pension Disbursement for Punjab Employees
Uniform Salary Increase Calculator 2020 for all Secretaries in Pakistan
Casual Leave Rules 1981 in Urdu for Punjab Government Employees
House Rent Allowance 2020 New Chart After Summary Approval
School Winter Holidays 2020 extended till 13th January in Punjab