The government has announced to open schools all over Pakistan, but you must read this School Reopening Meeting January 2021 Institutes Pakistan.
The government has announced the opening of the school and a formal notification has also been issued. This notification has issued the following decision in the meeting. It has held on January 15, 2021. The Federal Minister of Education has chaired this meeting. So, Education Ministers of all the provinces have attended. Similarly, many officials were there. Dr. Murad Ras, Minister of Education of Punjab was also present in the meeting. The School Education Department, Punjab has issued these instructions.
School Reopening Meeting January 2021 Institutes Pakistan
In fact, it is not a notification. But the section officer has written it to the concerned agencies. It has issued instructions regarding the reopening of educational institutions. It said that the first meeting has held on January 4 in the presence of all the education ministers. The Shafqat Mahmood. has chaired and on January 5, 2021, Federal Education issued a letter in this regard.
In view of the decisions of January 5, schools have been assured to reopen following Code 19K SOPs.
When will the budget 2021 be presented? Big news Government employees will hear the news of an increase in salaries and pensions?
- Prior to this, on September 12, 2020, 50% of students will attend classes one day and a half the next day in the light of the letter.
- Board exams will be held from May 9th to 12th in May and June 2021.
- While studying according to Smart Syllabus, he will pack the decision of Grade 5 and Grade 8 examinations.
- SOPs will be followed in the light of the instructions given by the Department of Health and the Department of Education to avoid Corona 19.
- School timing will be the same as it was in the previous winter.
The new update of Pay and Pension Commission 2020-21 has also come out. Now with salary and pension …
Read these instructions carefully and share them with everyone so that everyone knows. Click here to download the letter.