Last Updated on July 20, 2021 by Ilmilog Guru
Pakistan finance division has issued a notification regarding Armed Forces Special Allowance @15% of Running Basic Pay. So, the government has issued this notification on 19th July 2021.
However, the federal government has announced a 25% disparity reduction allowance earlier. This was only for civilian federal employees. But now the finance division has worked on armed forces.
Armed Forces Special Allowance @15% of Running Basic Pay
In addition, the finance regulation wing has issued an office memorandum F.No. 15(1)R-2/2021-445. The subject is the grant of special allowance 2021 @15% to the armed forces personnel.
Similarly, the federal government has announced a special allowance @15% of running basic pay. So, this notification will be effective from 01-07-2021 till further orders.
Above all, the government has issued this notification on the same terms and conditions as earlier in the 25% DRA notification. Therefore, there is an income tax deduction in this regard.
- Disparity Reduction Allowance before Budget 2021 in Punjab
- Eid-ul-Azha Holidays 2021 Notification Interior Ministry Pakistan
- Notification Disparity Reduction Allowance 2021 Federal Employees
Admissibility of Allowance:
However, there are a total of six terms and conditions in this notification. So, four are in the order of admissibility as under,
- during leave, and LPR except for extraordinary leave.
- during the tenure of their postings /deputation abroad.
- on their repatriation from posting /deputation abroad.
- during a period of suspension.
2 thoughts on “Armed Forces Special Allowance @15% of Running Basic Pay”
Pingback: Grant of Special Allowance 2021 Punjab Clarification Letter
Pingback: Chart of Accounts Head Code Letter for Special Allowance 2021