Last Updated on July 28, 2021 by Ilmilog Guru
The provincial govt has issued Judicial Allowance Notification 2021 for KPK Court Employees. So, the KPK govt finance regulation wing has issued a notification SO(SR-II)/FD/2-5/2021/Judicial Allow.
However, the courts have updated it on 27-07-2021. Therefore, the competent authority has approved the revised rates. Because the Peshawar High court has ordered a Writ Petition on 18th March 2021.
Judicial Allowance Notification 2021 for KPK Court Employees
In addition, the government has enhanced the rates and ceiling of Judicial allowance with effect from 01-08-2021. So, the KPK sub-ordinate judiciary will get this in the future with the following revised rates.
|S.No.||Judicial Allowance||Existing Rates||Revised Rates|
|1||From BPS-01 to BPS-06||Rs. 2800||Rs. 6000|
|2||From BPS-07 to BPS-16||Rs. 4200||Rs. 9000|
|3||BPS-17||Rs. 4200||Rs. 15000|
- Notification Ramzan Timings 2021 for Offices of Sindh Courts Karachi
- Finance Department Notification of Special Judicial Allowance
Admissibility on the following conditions:
- Admissible only during the period of posting against the sanctioned posts at subordinate courts.
- Admissible only during leave except for extraordinary leave.
- Shall not be treated as emoluments for the purpose of calculation pension and recovery of house rent etc.
- Shall not be admissible to the employees posted or deputed outside the subordinate courts.