The Sindh govt has issued a letter regarding Mobile SIMS Temporary Blockage of Non-Vaccinated Users. So, the health department govt of Sindh has taken necessary action in this regard.
In addition, the government has submitted this letter to NCOC Islamabad. NCOC stands for National Command and Operation Center. So, this NCOC will decide in the future.
Mobile SIMS Temporary Blockage of Non-Vaccinated Users
However, the Sindh govt is taking necessary steps regarding Covid-19. Therefore, the health department has taken action on the fast-spreading of coronavirus.
So, the provincial corona task force has decided in the meeting on 23rd July 2021. Chief Minister Sindh has chaired this meeting. So, they have decided to control the corona pandemic rapidly.
In other words, the government is measuring different tasks to control them. Similarly, the provincial government has ordered the district administration. So, the district administration can take action on a grass-root level.
- Sindh College Education Notification for Board Classes & Exam
- Summer Vacation 2021 Sindh extended until 31 July
The government has ordered to block temporarily SIMS of mobile users who are not vaccinating yet. Therefore, they will follow the following four phases.
- Phase 1: A warning for blockage of SIM
- Blockage of Social Media like Facebook, Whatsapp, etc.
- Next Phase Blockage of outgoing calls.
- Phase 4: Complete SIM blockage until vaccinated