Today we are sharing the Monthly Wage Rates 2021 Schedule of the Punjab Government. So, the finance department has issued this schedule on 9 September 2021.
However, the governor of Punjab in Pakistan has approved these wage rates. So, the employees are happy with this notification.
Monthly Wage Rates 2021 Schedule of Punjab Government
In addition, these wage rates are applicable from 1st July 2021. Before that, the government has revised the schedule in 2019. So, the Punjab government has issued a new notification. Therefore, the finance department has suspended the previous schedule now.
- KPK Promotion Notification of Junior Clerk to Senior Clerk
- sis.punjab.gov.pk login for E Transfer September 2021
Wage Rates in the World:
Now we talk about the minimum wage rates in the different countries of the world. The one example has been taken yet. The government of the UK has announced this in April 2021. So, they are paying age-wise nationally.
In other words, they spoke it as NMW. NMW means National Minimum Wage. Age-wise pay rates are as given below,
- Apprentices under 19 – £4.30 an hour
- Age 16-17 – £4.62 an hour
- Age 18-20 – £6.56 an hour
- Age 21-24 – £8.36 an hour
- Age 25+ – £8.91 an hour (National Living Wage).
Some employers are paying more than as mentioned above. Similarly, there ask through helpline 03001231100.