Today I am sharing a news regarding Anti-dengue Activities in Public & Private Schools of Punjab. So, the government has announced strict action against those who are not caring this.
However, all teachers are working on Anti-dengue activities daily. So, they upload pictures regularly. When they do not do so to upload on anti-dengue app then officers punish those teachers.
Anti-dengue Activities in Public & Private Schools Punjab
In addition, there is Increase in dengue cases. So, the DC Lahore continues Strict monitoring process of checking the zero period of dengue in public and private schools. Now DC Lahore is Muhammad Ali.
The DC Lahore has issued show-cause notices to two teachers including the headmaster of a government school for not informing children about dengue daily.
He has also asked the concerned officer of the education department to answer for not taking proper action in the private school as well.
DC Lahore Visit School 1:
DC Lahore paid a surprise visit to Government Middle School for Boys Canal Park early in the morning.
Reprimanding the headmaster for the poor management of cleanliness in the principal office.
Visiting children’s classrooms.
Inquired about lectures about zero period and dengue awareness from children.
Show-cause notices were issued to two teachers, including the headmaster, for not having dengue awareness period in two classes daily.
Show-cause notices were issued to headmaster Rana Mehmood and teachers Iqbal and Rashid.
DC Lahore Visit School 2:
Checking about dengue awareness by DC Lahore in LGS School Gil Barak.
So, there was no dengue zero period in the school.
Answer is also sought from the concerned education officer including the school administration.
Similarly, DC Lahore announced to seal private schools for not providing dengue awareness.
At last, the DC Lahore will not tolerate any negligence in the dengue campaign. (DC Lahore Muhammad Ali)
All heads please follow the following instructions strictly
1. Ensure zero period for anti-dengue awareness
2. Reflect the awareness sessions in your activities
3. Assign more than one person for uploading activities
4. First of all ensure on daily basis that your school is out of darkness
5. Immediately ensure availability of awareness banners
6. Ensure more than 25 activities on daily basis
7. Even on Sunday no school should be closed
8. Heads of dormancy schools will explain the reason personally on next day at 2. PM about dormancy along with office stamp and dispatch register to the worthy DEO SE.